As Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part." I don't know what's worse - waiting for the baby or waiting for the bar results.
Eli came about 30 minutes after his due date, but so far, Cochise is taking his sweet time. I guess he's comfy in there.
As far as the bar exam, I just want to know I can burn my BarBri books and force people to call me "Esquire Lasley." There's a part of me that is just horrified to even point my browser to the webpage with the results and another part that is calm as a Spring morning. The average of those two facets is a little tick in my eye when I think of it.
In other news, I saved up my allowance and bought a disc golf basket earlier in the week. I absolutely love it. I can practice putting in the basement.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yea disc golf baskets! yea blogs! yea hoodies! :)
Post a Comment