June 22 marks our six year anniversary. I want to publicly thank my dear wife, Melissa, for the joy and happiness she has given me in these last six years.
I so easily fell in love with her those seven years ago because of her wit, her sense of humor, her intelligence, her beauty, but above all - her goodness. She is a glowing example to me of kindness, gentleness, and righteousness.
I can easily say that I am still very much in love. The depth of my feelings has grown over the years as I couldn't have imagined. She is a wonderful wife, a devoted mother, a talented homemaker, and a precious friend. I love you, Liss.
3 comments:
I finally found you! I have been wondering where your blog went! Congrats on your anniversary!
Happy Late Anniversary I should say :)
Thanks, Cait. I read your blog now and again.
Post a Comment